hello.

thanks for being here.

hye and hey , welcome to skin , something to say :)

January 12, 2013

wind

Terengganu. A place which i spent most my life. But it is never my permanent address. But then, this is the place which i call home. The place which i wish to be at when im lost. The place which i hope my family would gather and have some laugh. The place which i found love. The beach. Where the earth, water, sky and wind stay together. Where i would stand facing the endless sea. Shined by the beautiful sun. And let myself be eaten by the heavy wind. The soft wind, touching every inch of my body, mind, soul. And my heart especially. Wind full of speed, taking together my misery with them. I wish of the presence of wind, forever with me. Truly, dear wind. I do love you. With all my heart. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment