hello.

thanks for being here.

hye and hey , welcome to skin , something to say :)

January 15, 2013

"are you in love?"

"For now, I'm not in love with anyone. Adore tu ada. Tapi since last time I don't have anyone close, I've been thinking. Takde 1 pun relationship aku yg x melalaikan aku. Yg x buat aku lupa akhirat. Everything buat aku lagi cintakan dia, n lagi cintakan dunia. So I decide, aku x nak pilih mana2 cinta sebab I know it will only bring me further from Allah. N sejak tu, aku makin rapat dengan famili. Macam mana sibuk pun ayah, ibu, kakak, abang sume, I'll always love them, miss them. Sebelum ni aku x pernah rasa nikmat sayang keluarga sendiri. Cz I'm too busy seeking love from others. Now that I've felt it, I never want to loose them anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment