hello.

thanks for being here.

hye and hey , welcome to skin , something to say :)

December 29, 2012

you

Once, we are everything i need. My calmness, my joy, the reason that i smile. But then, in the end, you make me feel so empty inside and out. Everything i did seems effortless to you. Im sorry but im never a strong person. Im weak and fragile. I cant do this anymore. No more. So now, im on my own. I have nothing anymore to prove. Nothing to fight for. Nothing to loose. I dont need you to say im beautiful, i dont need you to make me feel special. I am better by my own without you. I dont need you. You know who you are. I am tired Ya Allah. Tired of trying, trying to convince myself that its going to be okay, trying to ignore the numbness and pain that i fell in my heart, trying to feel any presence of emotions left in my heart, trying my best to satisfy everyone but myself. Guide myself, Ya Allah. Help me, Ya Allah. For i am just a normal helpless human. And i am on my way to give up on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment